Teach Me Teach Me

SICK FUCKING BASTARD

YOU ARE A VIAL SICK FUCKING BASTARD...i love it...im rolling over in stiches...dude make more of these with dif animals...because when it comes down to it...we all want to see suffering

Grim Reaper 4 Grim Reaper 4

good aninimation - bad plot

name says it all...i got bored as hell watching it...but cool animation though

The Zombie Takeover The Zombie Takeover

F*** ME

my heart was pounding...thats some tence s*** the breathing is what did it...and the way they moved made my blood rush *thumbs up*

The StickTrix : Part 1 The StickTrix : Part 1

well....

ok nice intro, movie was wank (dont say can you do better because i know i cant anyway) i liked the ideajust needs better graphics, and lower eye brows i mean WTF is up with them brows man? anyway, twas good, i would like to see part 2 *thumbs up*

Dragon Ball Infinite Dragon Ball Infinite

SWEET JESUS

I NEED MORE, GIVE ME MORE, that was so fab, i cant wait till to see it all, it will be so good sooooooooo good, *squirt* o dear sorry

Super Console Wars Part 1 Super Console Wars Part 1

MORE MORE MORE

well wot can i say, this is fantastic, i have not seen anything this good ever, its even better than star wars =p i hope u get part 2 out soon, im wantting lots more, o will ya be doing an ep 1 2 an3??

Vampire Tales Vampire Tales

hole new meaning for going out for a bite

i like this alot, im a big vamp fan, the only prob with this is its lenth, i am so hoping u have another EP with her or vamps again, coz leaving it like this is just soo sad =(